Monday, June 16, 2014

Curiouser and Curiouser

Well I would have to say my bday party/graduation/open house was a success. I had a wonderful Alice in wonderland party. The saying in my life because I like to dabble was always, "if you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up some where else", this also went well with the quote from Alice, "I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." 

Oh and I forgot to mention since last we have spoken my friends I have moved, so I now have a new home. Which I love so much and am happy with it, but things will need to change of course so don't worry project folders I will have some soon! 

However as far as food goes for the party, i know i promised cookies but.... I ran out of time, so mini red velvet cupcakes from the store happened, but I did make my costume!! Hope you enjoy the picture. Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment