Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hungry!!!

Okay so day one went alright, I went to bed feeling I needed a cookie or something sweet ever so badly but upon waking I feel a little more entergetic. Yesterdy my run down on food. I had all organic stuff, first I just made plain cage free orangic eggs with sea salt and course ground pepper using a non stick butter flovered spray and had an organic apple. I really wasn't hungry until Lucy but when I became hungry I was starving.

For lunch I had again all organic, spinch leaf lettuce, mushrooms, carrotts, cucumbers, and oinion. Mixed with pepper and a drizzle of evoo. It was good and suprisingly filling.

Now supper time I was famished and made grilled shrimp. I prob ate mire than I should have but it was yummy.
Recipe: 1/4 cup of coconut oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
About a handful of fresh cilantro
3 cloves of garlic grated
A pound of shrimp

I mixed it all together and it it sit in aluminum foil for about 15 mins then wrpped it up and grilled it about 10 mins.

It was amazing!!!!! Also I squezzed fresh lemon it when it was done, yum!

Then I had to have a late snack so I made it rasperries. All in all though I think day one went pretty good. Wish me luck today though ekk!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment